Will you let me help? (3 myths and 1 solution for heavy brain fog revealed)



You may be a lot like I was. You may not have a plan when it comes to improving your ability to not only manage "brain fog" but cut free from it and accomplish so much more in a day, without feeling stressed or overwhelmed. I can relate because I didn't either when I first got started. 

I was confused. I asked a lot of questions. 

Questions like: 

"Should I be using OTC (Over The Counter) brain supplements, like stale and smelly old fish oils? Should I spend weeks on Google looking up all the exercise, therapy, journaling, staying busy, being around high productivity people "experts" for answers? Should I just give up?" 

And, of course, this drove me nuts. 

I can’t tell you how many chances I missed … all because I didn’t know the one thing that's causing it all. I'll let you know what that is in a moment. 

First, let's address those 3 questions I asked myself, and you may be asking yourself as well. They're actually myths that need to be put to rest. Then I'll tell you what I suggest you do next... 

Myth #1: You should be accepting the fact our brain can't make new brain cells 

This myth is all over the place these days. I bought into myself, so if you have, don't feel bad. It happens to the best of us. 

The truth is that this approach rarely works because most "brain rebuilding naysayers" just don't want to change, and fair enough, but how is that helping you?.
This may be a bit of a surprise, or perhaps you already knew this. Either way, it's good to be reminded of the truth, right? 



Myth #2: Google all the exercise, therapy, journaling, staying busy, being around high productivity people gurus  

Let's talk about our best friend and worst enemy when it comes to rebuilding your brain – Google. 

Now, you may have found me through Google, so it's not all bad. However, there's so much misinformation out there you are probably very confused. I don't blame you. For every expert on Google, there are thousands of pseudo-experts and downright hacks. 

Good news: you've found one of the good folks. : ) 

I'm someone who had suffered years of high-stress levels, and anxiety that was through the roof, also I was suffering from chronic sinuses, and a terrible cough, with throat problems that lead to a disturbed sleep. Only for me to wake up tired with heavy brain fog, day in and day out, and over the past thirty years, trying everything with no treatment bringing any lasting results, I've become known as the hopeless weeping willow. 

I'm saying this not to get you down or make like there's no solution. Merely to put your mind at ease. You're in good hands. : ) 

Also, keep this in mind: information overload leads to inaction. You're far better off taking action on one approach rather than constantly looking for the "perfect" system or approach. That's why I think you'll love what I have to share with you – it's not perfect, and neither am I (shocker, right? : ) However, it works consistently for most people with fading focus who stick with it. Fair, right? 

Myth #3: Giving Up Is An Option 

There's no way you're giving up improving your ability to, not only manage "brain fog", but cut free from it and accomplish so much more in a day, without feeling stressed or overwhelmedYou're literally three feet from gold. You can't stop digging now, because the good stuff is right in front of you. 

I'm here to help you get there. 

Now, let me share the breakthrough that helped me and is helping other people with fading focus as well... 

Success centers around avoiding the whole Stuck For Life Mentality 

Listening to average people that have theories they pull out of thin air, and believe things like "You can't make new brain cells, sorry." or "Your brain can learn to make better with what it has over time. But can't improve... You're outta luck.". 

This was the "ah-ha" moment for me, and everyone I work with says the same thing. 

I'd like you to explore this with me and let's see if this is why struggling with an irritable memory loss is still a concern for you. 

I've put everything I know about this Stuck For Life Mentality and how it stunts your decision to turn to rebuilding your brain progress into the life you want. 

I also cover the solution to Stuck For Life Mentality – something I call "28 Day Brain Hack." 

Many are calling it "a monumental breakthrough for people with fading focus everywhere". 

I'd like you to go and see more about 28 Day Mind Hack Challenge here: 

==> http://www.allysian.com 
( CTA Link Text: Read More Here ) 

Will you let me know if this helps you as much as it's helped others? 

I'd love to hear from you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Allysian Sciences Networking Links

Red Light Therapy for Weight Loss & Hair Loss